Open Studios 2024
The Open Studios 2023 event is now over. This map shows artists who are likely to take part in the Artmap Argyll 2024 Open Studios event taking place in August 2024. Use the map to view the profiles of the individual artists, find out when they’re open and plan your route. You can download the printed guide from the 2023 event using the button below or explore all the Artmap member artists.
If you are an artist that would like to take part in the 2024 open studios or other activities organised by Artmap Argyll, please find out more about joining Artmap.
Use the Find Artists button on the map to show studios that are open today.
Plan your visits:
- Choose the artists that interest you and plan a route – remember to think about the studios that are not part of a ‘cluster’, they’re often in interesting locations
- Check on the map for the latest information about the studios as we some may have last minute changes to opening times or access
- Plan your route to allow plenty of time for conversations and take a chance on some of the studios in more out of the way locations.
- Please remember that you are visiting artists in their workspace or an exhibit they have set up for the event. Some artists may have specific requirements for visitors, these may be to protect sensitive items or for your health and safety. Please respect these rules as the studios are normally the personal workspace of the artist.
Open Studios feature Full Member artists who have passed the quality criteria – ensuring that visitors will see the best of Argyll based artists.
Open Studio updates
- We’re reviewing the feedback from the 2023 event and will publish more news on preparations for the 2024 event here.