There are three main membership types for Artmap Argyll:
- Full Members, artists who meet the quality criteria determined by Artmap Argyll. Full Members are also able to take part in the Open Studios (for an additional fee) and are also included in the pool of artists who can potentially earn income by participating in projects managed by Artmap Argyll. Join now
- Associate Members, artists who support the aims of the organisation and who may be aspiring to be full members. There is an opportunity to exhibit artwork in the annual exhibition at The Dochas Gallery during the Open Studios. Join now
- Young Associate Members, is the associate membership for artists aged 25 or under. Join now
You can also support us as Friend of Artmap, this is for people who support the aims of Artmap Argyll, but do not wish to become members. Join now
The annual open studios event is also open to local venues and amateur art clubs to open as Venue Open Studios or Art Club Open Studios. Venues or art clubs wishing to take part can join now.
- Venues are usually hotels, galleries, museums etc who display art works from local artists, including Artmap Argyll members.
- Art Clubs opening as open studios are local community based amateur art clubs who use the open studios event as an opportunity to showcase the artwork of their members.
All members and venues have the option of a listing page on the web site and details will be provided once you have joined. Alternatively you can create your listing by making a selection below:
All members will receive updates with information and invitations to workshops, events, to projects and to general committee meetings or social gatherings. Artists taking part in events organised by Artmap Argyll, including Open Studios, are covered by our public liability insurance.
The membership year runs from 1 September. Members joining in the last two months of the membership year (July and August) will have membership for the following year. Membership handbook.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like more information on membership.