Loyalty Card – terms and conditions
Artmap Argyll Loyalty Card Prize Draw Terms and Conditions 2018
- Loyalty cards can be picked up at the Artmap Artists Members Studios.
- One numbered red dot sticker should be collected from eight Artmap members during the Open Studio Weekend.
- Red dots cannot be collected from non-member gallery/museum venues.
- Red dot stickers can only be collected during the Open Weekend 24th – 27th August and 1st – 2nd September.
- There will be one prize: 1x £200 voucher to spend in an Artmap Argyll Members Studio of your choice.
- All returned cards with a minimum of 8 numbered stickers will be entered into the draw for the prize.
- Completed cards can be returned by post or handed into one of the member’s studios during the Open Weekend.
- All completed cards must be returned by 14th September 2018 to: 1 Balliebeg, Castleton, Lochgilphead, Argyll PA31 8RH
- Winner will be drawn at random and notified by e-mail.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- The draw is promoted by Artmap Argyll – www.artmapargyll.co.uk
- Entrants must be aged 16 years or over.
- Entry is based on completion and return of a loyalty card collected from Artmap Argyll Members.
- Studio locations can be found on the website or in the printed brochure and directory.
- Only one entry per visitor will be accepted.
- The draw will be made after the 18th September 2018
- The draw is not open to businesses.
- Employees and board members/directors of Artmap Argyll are not eligible for entry to the prize draw.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent advisor.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail within seven days after the draw.
- Prize is a £200 voucher and valid for one year.
- Prize is non-transferable.
- The winner’s name will be available on request by e-mailing email@example.com after 30th September 2018.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity.